|© SPARC Europe|
This is an update to an earlier post about the Open Access in the Humanities Roadshow that is being hosted by the University of St Andrews, and organised by SPARC Europe and the University Library. You can now see details of the event and book your place through Eventbrite, here.
Date: Wednesday 26th November
Time: 12:00 noon - 2.00 pm
Venue: Lower College Hall, North Street, St Andrews.
The programme is as follows:
- Welcome and general introduction: Lily Neal, on behalf of SPARC Europe, the sponsor of this OA in the Humanities UK Roadshow
- 12.00: Introduction to the event and welcome from the University and the Library, Janet Aucock
- 12.05: Eelco Ferwerda of OAPEN and DOAB
- 12.20: Dr Rupert Gatti, Open Book Publishers and University of Cambridge
- 12.35: Dr Guy Rowlands of the University of St. Andrews
- 12.50: Q&A and discussion. Lunch and Publishers’ exhibition: view the publishers’ Open Access publications, meet the publishers and chat with them about publishing opportunities
The publishers that will be present:
- Manchester University Press
- Knowledge Unlatched
- Ubiquity Press
- Open Book Publishers
- The Open Library of Humanities
- Open Humanities Press
We hope to see you there!
For further details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.